Monday, January 09, 2006

Episode 11: Riot Acts

I did not have a wildly productive break, at least in terms of drawing comics. But I got one done, so we can start the semester right. And appropriately, it's about how we start semesters.

This is the first time that I've drawn a comic out-of-order. Of course that was made easier by the fact that all but the last panel can really go in any order. But I drew the last panel first to be sure I had the room I wanted for the punch line, and then just played around with the rest of the available space to see where I wanted to put what.

I'm fairly pleased with how the various teachers came out considering I didn't do any planning or sketching. I'd just start and think, "Let's give her a pretty square face" and see what I came up with.

Hope everyone has a non-riotous start to the semester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home